John in L.A.

    WFang,
   I have my ticket to see John when he plays the House of Blues on
March 5.  I am wondering if there are any plans for him to sign " The
Rock" in any record stores out here like you have described for some of the
East Coast dates.  I have a Pete Townshend Limited Edition
Rickenbacker that I would love for him to autograph.  You have said you are in contact with his tour
manager.  Could you give me any advice that might help me get my guitar
signed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

                                     Thank you,  Brad