Re: John in L.A.

Brad, re:

> I have my ticket to see John when he plays the House of Blues on
>March 5.  I am wondering if there are any plans for him to sign " The
>Rock" in any record stores out here like you have described for some of the
>East Coast dates.

Please understand that I'm not "holding back" any information regarding the
tour. Many of the things that are happening are spontaneous and have not been
preplanned. Therefore, as information becomes available (sometimes the day
before), I will post it immediately. If you notice, I'm not exactly a "shy"
poster...

As for your "Pete Townshend guitar", perhaps you want to wait for Pete
himself to sign it?

wf