Who FAQ

From: Joe Giorgianni <giorgian@capital.net>
>We seem to be in need of a Who FAQ so I would like to set one up and
put it on my web page. I would like to hear any suggestions that
anybody might have.<

Joe,

I think this is an excellent idea for many reasons.  Off the top of my
head, a few questions (I'm sure to have more later):

Q: What's this Lifehouse thing?  What happened to the leftover trax?

Q: What are the plotlines to Tommy, Lifehouse, Quadrophenia (Maybe
also White City and PsychoDerelict)? I like the music, but what the
heck is going on?

Q: I heard that (loudest band/whacked Abby Hoffman/Keith anecdote,
etc), is that true?  (A: Yes!)

Q: What innovations Townshend/The Who responsible for?

- -A Basic Discography

- -A Basic bio of the band

Q: Who's this Simon Townshend guy I hear about?

Q: What are the various members doing these days?
- --
- - Brad Goldman
 (Brad@jimmy.harvard.edu)