Re: Westwood One MSG 7/18 Tape Tree Announcement

>Hello all,
>Here is the official announcement for the next tape tree to include the MSG
>7/18 show in its broadcast entirety....

Let me say now to all of those who requested a copy from me, if you've not
already sent tapes or "made a deal" for trading, please get it from this
tree...I'm swamped with requests for this and the TKAA video.
Anyone who has sent and wants to change their mind, I do have other stuff if
you're interested...or you can go ahead and get it; it's up to you. Just let
me know...

                   Cheers                   ML

"The true profession of man is to find his way to himself"
                                                     Hermann Hesse