Re: books and things

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> I have three cats - all gray (as a good Confederate should be) and named
after three of my favorite CS >cavalry generals:  Bedford (after Nathan
Bedford Forrest), Mosby (after John S. Mosby - the "Gray Ghost") >and Morgan
(after the Kentucky Cavalier John Hunt Morgan).  They all exhibit traits
that their namesakes >did too.

I have one cat - orange and named after the one on the TEEvee: Felix. I
suspect he is a nazi, but I love him anyway. He is one cold sonofabitch.

Jon
- --