NY PT Tickets Available

Hello to everyone on the WHOLIST!!!!!!!

I've been kept informed of all the latest goings-on on everyone's favorite
list thanks to my "bro", Gary Maiullo, who I'd like to publicly thank for the
messages, the mantra, and the MANIA!!!! People, believe me when I tell you
that Gary and I have some of the FUNNIEST times together... on our lunch hour
today I almost swerved off of Rt. 287. Thanks Gar....you're the best!!!!!

Now, I'm not a Liberty Mutual insurance agent (gluuurrrrggggggg!!!!), but I am
so psyched to be seeing the MAN, Peter Dennis Blandford Townshend, on both
nights (5/3 & 5/4) at the Supper Club, NYC. I've heard from my UK friends "in
the know" that he's been practicing 3 different night's worth of material for
this mini-tour. I also like the "Coolwalking..." collection a lot (thank you
Atlantic Records for the press kit!!!). "Uneasy Street" is really a
well-crafted song, and Pete's guitarwork is nicely layered throughout. Hey,
if the rest of his outtakes are this good, then think of the treasures that
lie in Eel Pie's vaults...Pete, if you're reading this, that Ryko 10-CD
"Scoop" collection sounds like a great idea!!!

Now, on to those PT Supper Club tickets...my friend Frank has 2 extra tickets
for the 5/3 Supper Club show. If anyone wants this pair of tickets, please
e-mail me back ASAP (before 5PM EST). The first message I receive gets first
shot at these tickets!!! If you get this message after 5PM, please leave a
message on my work audix 1-800 426-7253. I'll retrieve my messages remotely &
call back either tonight or tomorrow, If you don't get called, YOU WEREN'T THE
FIRST PERSON that contacted me. I want to be as fair as possible. I'm not
trying to open the floodgates for a million calls, I just want to help my
friend Frank get rid of these 2 tickets. Cost for each ticket is roughly $58
(includes Ticketmaster phone charges).

Besides the Supper Club shows, I'm also going to the 5/3 Conan O'Brien
taping, with a bunch of friends (Hey, Gary!!). So we'll be getting to the Rum
Club and Supper Club at about 6:45PM. I'm looking forward to seeing all my
WHOlist friends, as well as meeting new ones!! Also, the 5/4 Supper Club gig
is also doubling as my "bachelor party". So let's get downnnn!!! Come to think
of it, I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate...I just hope Townshend's
not wearing a stripper outfit (just kidding!!).

That's all for now....talk to you all at the shows!!!!

Marty Secero

Also, I've got the newly updated UK Maximum R'N'B book on its way to me,
courtesy of Rock Dreams, of Mercer, NJ 1-609-890-0202. The cost is $25.00 +
shipping.