Re: Who Ad at Best Buy

Dave Hughes of Nebraska Public Radio wrote:

>While visiting my local Best Buy to pick up the new PT compilation, I also
checked
>out the Who section (as I usually do).  I happened to see a white plastic
sign hanging
>over the Who section promoting all of the rereleases and the 30 Years set!
 My god!  Is
>the world coming to an end?  Is MCA actually trying to promote the band?
 Has
>anyone else seen this?

I did about a week ago, and I think it was also at a Best Buy.  The strip in
question was about the width of three jewel cases and a few inches tall.  It
had white lettering on a black background and promoted the boxed set and all
the reissues since then.  I was tempted to snatch it, but didn't want to
interfere with this rare instance of The Who being promoted!  If anyone can
get their hands on a few of these, please mail me one!

Rich B.