Re: Release Dates?

Jay, re:

>So I walk about 15 minutes in the rain to the record store, only to find
>that they don't have Coolwalkingblahblah in....a waste of my time.  When
>I called, they said they had it....I'm getting fed up!

I'm not a retail store, but... here's what you do, next time... Call the
store in advance, ask them to hold it for you (tell the jerk to go to the bin
and place it behind the counter), then get their name. Worse comes to worse
and they DON'T have after all that, you know exactly who to berate in
person...

-wf