Release Dates?

So I walk about 15 minutes in the rain to the record store, only to find
that they don't have Coolwalkingblahblah in....a waste of my time.  When
I called, they said they had it....I'm getting fed up!

In any case, I called Interplay today, they said that they didn't know
when THEY would be distributing Tommy for order (Macintosh)- However,
CD-Now is offering it for order (http://cdnow.com, under PT) although it
does mention back-order.  Both Media Play and the Interplay home page
list Tommy's release date as April 29.  Has anybody heard any different?

Thanks folks.

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
	"I like every minute of the day."  -Pete Townshend
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.