'89 tour notes & "Horton"

Hey friends -

	Just a few notes on '89 tour things from my memory (fading as it is) -

	During "Sensation" at Radio City, Pete blew a string on his acoustic,
and he had a roadie change it for him while the song was still going on - trying
to be all too cool.  He couldn't keep a straight face, though, and started
laughing mid-way through the change, blowing a line or two along the way.  This
may or may not be the line mentioned yesterday, and the same didn't happen at
the other two shows mentioned, but there was that Glitch at Radio City.

	Also - Fang is right again - "Horton" is a lazy boot, and it did lift
"Hey Joe" from the Texas radio broadcast, NOT Buffalo as the track listing
states.  That would be way too much work for them.

	Looking forward to meeting folks in NY!  I did get a ticket to 5/3,
so I will be there at the pre-show.  How will we know who is who (no pun
intended) - name tags, or just hellos?

Best - Mason

PS - Not that this is a plug for tags - I hate the suckers and never wear
them at conferences, never mind parties....