Pre-show jitters

Yes, the Rum Club (or something like that) sounds OK to me.  A good place
to get out our jitters?  Other suggestions?  Who else?

Well, what is the world coming to...indeed...I have some similar stories
of people who didn't know anything about the band ("I love Pinball Wizard
but I hate the fact that the Who stole it from Elton!  Elton wrote it you
know!").  Instead of ridiculing, or killing, these folks who are ignorant
and may seem offensively stupid, just be happy that they are not crowding
out the shows, the who-list, the ticket masters...and that you (the one
with true knowledge and appreciation) can go on enjoying your own original
tastes.

See some of you in NY...*next week*!!

John Brawley