The Who Unplugged

Oh, I'd like to hear... EVERYTHING!
        "Baba O'Riley" is a must, as well as "Who Are You", "Won't Get
Fooled Again", and "Pinball Wizard".
        Have you seen the Pete interview where he talks about how concert
used to have threre parts - the more obscure stuff, stuff fromm the latest
album (for the record company), and then the things you hear on the radio (a
reward for being good).  Well, I'd like to hear some of the obscure stuff, like:
        "Blue Red and Grey"
        "Behind Blue Eyes"
        "Tattoo"
        "I'm A Boy"
        "Water"
        "Music Must Change"
I like the whacky stuff (eg "Postcard") Some John songs ("905", "Whiskey
Man", "Quiet One") would be nice, and as much of "Quadrophenia" and as much
of "Tommy" as they're willing to do!
        I'd be happy if all they did was "Substitute"!
JenniferD
"A Guitar"        _________

"Out of my brain, on the train..."