Re: Maximum R&B Book

>Virtually all of the pages have fallen out of mine. Sometime I have to put
>them back in order. I do have another copy that I won that is still sealed.
>I don't dare open it.

Ditto. I bought my first copy at The Who '82 show in Oakland, CA. It proved
to be a made-for-decomposition book if ever I saw one. I picked up a second
copy a couple of years later, and treat it very carefully. It lasts if you
don't touch it. So my recommendation is...Imagine what wonderful things are
inside, but, by all means, don't open it!
...Dennis