Re: More Random MCA Abuse

Chris, re:

>I'm waiting for a compile to finish in the background, and
>thought I'd do something to vent rage against MCA, otherwise
>utterly useless.  So I've come up with a list of potential
>mix-and-match meanings behind the MCA acronym.

I'm not an hourglass, but... me thinks you have way too much time on your
hands. If you want to do something "constructive", may I suggest a
well-thought out, polite letter to MCA? Or, do you think the Tawana Brawley
method of picking up dog doody and writing on yourself "I Hate MCA" is going
to do anything for anyone, including yourself?

-wf