More Random MCA Abuse

I'm waiting for a compile to finish in the background, and
thought I'd do something to vent rage against MCA, otherwise
utterly useless.  So I've come up with a list of potential
mix-and-match meanings behind the MCA acronym.

Masturbating    Consenting     Adults
Minor           Child          Abusers
Mindless        Chimpanzee     Associates
Mostly          Culled         Assholes
Muddy           Codependent    Adolescents
Musically       Challenged     Aristocrats
Mannerless      Chemical       Acrobats
Moralist        Cretinous      Authorities
Metabolic       Compact-disc   Aerobicizers
Minute          Classist       Anguish
Motionless      Cello          Averagers
Mere            Callous        Alternatives
Meretricious    Companion      Animals
Machine         Classified     Androids