Moon movie recap

Pat, this is for you.
Let us review what we've said so far; please add what I'm going to miss.

        1.  To start, a movie is going to be made about the life of
drummer-beyond-compare Keith Moon.
        2.  The script, I believe, has been organized primarily by Roger.
        3.  It has been on delay for some time because Pete was reluctant to
have the film made.
        4.  The film-makers want a big star to play Keith, and we are
debating who it should be, if a star at all.
        5.  And of course, since all of the Who will have to be in it,
who'll play Rog, John & Pete?

JenniferD

PS   Suggestions?
"A Guitar"        _________