Re: Moon movie recap

On Wed, 17 Apr 1996, Jennifer L. Davies wrote:

> Pat, this is for you.
> Let us review what we've said so far; please add what I'm going to miss.
>
>         1.  To start, a movie is going to be made about the life of
> drummer-beyond-compare Keith Moon.
>         2.  The script, I believe, has been organized primarily by Roger.
>         3.  It has been on delay for some time because Pete was reluctant to
> have the film made.
>         4.  The film-makers want a big star to play Keith, and we are
> debating who it should be, if a star at all.
>         5.  And of course, since all of the Who will have to be in it,
> who'll play Rog, John & Pete?
>
> JenniferD
>
> PS   Suggestions?
> "A Guitar"        _________
>
> LONG LIVE ROCK!

I did not here that the script was done by Roger.  I will echo the fact
about a well-known playing Keith. Right now, I can't think of anyone. I
would like to see Roger play himself but then do we see problems  with
Pete and John not being stars of the movie.  I think it would be a nice
touch if the remaining members played themselves.