70s bands

>Date: Mon, 15 Apr 96 07:29:16 CDT
>From: jeffh@pubs.ih.att.com (Jeff A Hlavaty)
>Subject: Who hates whom

>I'm not Ruben Kincaid, and I don't listen to the local "Classic >Rock"
>stations much, but I could do without:

>1. Stink Floyd
>2. John Hiatt
>3.
>REOJourneystyxkansasframptonbostonmellencampvanallmanha>lenbrotherszztopp

Then you would probably want to stay out of the S.F. Bay Area this summer
when, appearing on the same bill at an actual concert is:

Styx, Kansas, and Peter Frampton.

(Boston also performs this summer in the Bay Area as well.)

What is it about all these 70s so callked classic rock groups?  Is it reunion
time or what?  They must all be running out of money.

Thank goodness that the Ox played (and Pete will be playing) out here this
year. At least there is some quality live music.

Jon Karesh