Ticket Swap

PETE TIX
I may have access to an extra ticket for the House of Blues show.  I would be
interested in swapping for a Fillmore ticket.  Email me directly if you or
anyone you know might be interested.

P.S.  Three (or four) favorite Roger song...
"The Pride You Hide" (Under A Raging Moon)
"Waiting For A Friend"  (McVicar)
"Everything A Heart Could Ever Want (Willow)"  (Rocks In The Head)
"Times Change"  (Rocks In The Head)

Oh, and Jamie is Roger and Heather's son.  Must be about 15 or 16 now.

Does anyone know which musicians play on which tracks of McVicar?  It's one
of the great Who mysteries that has plagued me for years!