JAE Anthology on Repertoire Records

Gary Maiullo wrote:

>Also, Marty
>would like you all to know that per ICE magazine, the German-based label
>Repertoire will be releasing "The John Entwistle Anthology".  The disc will
>feature 18 Ox tracks, with liner notes by JAE himself.  Both Tommy CD-Rom, and
>the JAE Anthology are slated to be released on 4/29/96.

I sure hope Repertoire Records will do a better job than their 1990 CD
rerelease of Thunderclap Newman's Hollywood Dream album. They didn't use the
master tapes, took the single version of Accidents instead of the long album
version, etc. It cannot compare to the perfect 1991 Polygram rerelease of
that album, that is not only sounding better, but also has six bonus tracks.

Paul