Re: Who hates whom?

>I think it's not so much a question of playing the bands you mention too
>much so much as it is one of playing the 2-3-4 most famous, most annoying
>songs by each band.  Led Zeppelin had at least 5-10 good songs that I've
>never heard on the radio; I don't ever remember hearing anything other
>than Free Bird or Sweet Home by Skynyrd; etc.  I wish every time the DJ's
>hand starts for Stairway, he'd pull out an underrated classic like "I'm
>goin' home" (Ten Years After) or something like that.

LP:

I'm not Gomer Pyle...

That's because you're not in the South. Here, they play Lynyrd Synyrd to
death...from that stupid Give Me Three Steps to the idiotic Give Me Back My
Bullets to the just plain dumb What's That Smell. Consider yourself lucky.
SHA and FB, as bad as they are, are indeed the best LS ever had to offer. I
can't believe that the great Al Kooper ever produced them, or that they
opened for The Who...

                   Cheers                   ML