Tommy CD Rom!

    Hey all,
        This is courtesy of Marty Secero -- The April '96 issue of "CD - Rom
Today" has an interesting interview with Pete Townshend regarding the new
Tommy CD Rom.  The CD is also reviewed in detail, and there is a free CD-Rom
included with the mag, that has a sample from the Tommy program.  Also, Marty
would like you all to know that per ICE magazine, the German-based label
Repertoire will be releasing "The John Entwistle Anthology".  The disc will
feature 18 Ox tracks, with liner notes by JAE himself.  Both Tommy CD-Rom, and
the JAE Anthology are slated to be released on 4/29/96.
        Also, PT may be doing a 2-3 week stint of an Off-Broadway production
of PsychoDerelict this summer.

        Both Marty and myself will be at both Supper Club gigs on the 3rd and
4th of May (Marty intends to celebrate the end of his Bachelorhood on
Saturday's performance!);  we'll keep our eyes peeled for those of you on the
list who will be able to make it!

                gary m.