Re: Who hates whom?

Rich,

	RE: "I'd be curious to know what 'classic rock' groups> people on this
list are tired of hearing on classic rock stations!  This> should be a
positive way of venting some fury...."

	<*Gasp*>  Oh Rich, you miserable insensitive cur!  You've disrupted my
emotionally safe environment.  <Sniff, sniff>  Stop the hate!  Choose
to Defuse!  Increase the Peace!  Turn Your Head and Cough!
	Aw, to hell with it... This looks like too much fun.  Let me jump off
the top turnbuckle and join the pile-on with the following three groups
who share one thing in common:  they are all equally worthless.

	1.  Styx.  "Pieces of Eight" was a Piece of <Picard>.
	2.  Kansas.  I heard they are doing a reggae version of "Dust in the
Wind."
	3.  April Wine.  Yeah, she's a high roller baby, my my.

	Why do I mention these groups?  They have all re-formed, are now all
touring, and they are coming to a town near you... kind of like that
train filled with toxic waste a couple years ago that no one wanted....
	Now that I think of it, here's a couple of other bands who really blow:

	Van Halen:  If I were driving down a rural Wisconsin road, and caught
Sammy Hagar in my headlights, I'd probably drive over 55, too.

	REO Speedwagon:  I dream of flying over the sea in a helicopter,
finding them below on a floating rubber raft "riding the storm out,"
and shouting, "Sink the Bismarck!" while dropping flaming bags of
dogshit on them from above.

	Journey:  I'd like to see Steve Perry "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'" an
electrical outlet with a metal fork... while I stand aside singing,
"Nah, nah, nah, nahnah ... City of the Angels...."

	<whew!>  That's better.  My spleen vented, I will go now, rub some
magic crystals and get in touch with my inner child....  Thanks, Rich.
That was very theraputic....  ;-)

	Every good wish--Tom Farrell