Pete on tour

Did anyone see Pete when he toured in 1993 (the Psychoderelict tour)?

I saw the show in Chicago but had pretty crappy seats.  It was his first
concert of the tour and you could tell he was bit nervous.  Unfortunately, too
many fans were screaming out "Baba O'Riley" so much to my chagrin Who songs
dominated the two sets.

Am I the only one who realizes how many great songs he's had "outside" of the
band (tongue in cheek)?  I'd give anything to see him with just a six string
sitting up on stage.  How about an MTV unplugged?  I would kill (atleast hurt
a little) for that.

Kent
Kentc@msn.com

Just want to be misunderstood.  Wanna be feared in my neighborhood.
- P. Townshend