RE: Lifehouse/Rush

>Actually Chris, at the opening night of "Tommy" in Toronto, Geddy Lee
>was spotted in the crowd (among others) by the local tv station,
>CITY-TV.  They chatted with him for a minute or two, and he was asked
>why he was there, was The Who an influence, and he replied with
>something along the lines of "Of course, it was a big influence". Like
>we didn't know that already!  :--)

Chris and Mike:

I've also heard it said that the drummer (Neil, but I have no idea how to
spell the last name) is a big Moon fan.
But I've been told by many a Rush fan that "If you like The Who..." Well, I
love The Who but just can't get into Rush. Sorry. I think a lot of it has to
do with what was happening to Rock music when they appeared on the scene. I
was (and still am, for that matter) more into British rock, so...

                   Cheers                   ML