Re: Playing For Keeps CD

On Tue, 2 Apr 1996 WFang01@aol.com wrote:

> I'm not Teluse Le Trek, but... No <Picard>???<snip>

It's a shame--the Trek-names-instead-of-expletives thing is getting
pretty old, so it would be no great loss if you were to lose le Trek.

Who content:  I was listening to Tommy and while the piano on most songs
sounds like it's Pete playing it--very simple and novice-y.  However, on
Sally Simpson, the pianist is much busier, and sounds a bit beyond the
level where a beginner would be.  So my question:  is it Pete or is it
Nicky Hopkins playing piano on Sally Simpson?  (or maybe someone else?)