Re: Rarities CD

PD, re:

> I did listen to 'Water', on it though, and from what I can tell, it isn't
edited.

I'm not John Wayne Gacey, but... Only slightly and at the very end...

>Now since I have to go by another Rarities CD, are the markings on the back
cover of the 'good' version any different.  Does it say 'Made in Germany" or
something to that effect?  I saw a copy at my local Tower Records, but it had
the idendical markings to the old one I already own.

Unfortunately, both covers ARE identical. My "reissue" even had "Made In
England" on it, when it wasn't! Unless it's very old stock, the chances are
that it's the German version. The CD itself is clearly marked... Perhaps you
can tell the clerk at Tower that there was a "defective batch" and you wanted
to examine the CD itself before you left the store?

-wf