WHO Convention Merchandise / SENSE

Fellow WHO fans,                                       Sept 22, 1995

I had the fortune to attend the WHO convention in London last
weekend and spoke with Matt Kent, the organizer about extra
convention merchandise.

There is WHO convention merchandise still available, but in limited
quantities.  He wanted me to forward this information to the list.
10% of all sales (not 10% of the profits) will be donated to SENSE
(see below).  Here's what's available:

1) 1995 WHO Convention Programme:  $10 including postage.
	- 8.5 x 11 full color program
	- 14 pages
	- there are many pictures of the band, memorabilia and
	articles

2) 1995 WHO Convention T-shirt: $20 including postage.
	- sizes XL, L
	- Front: (as best I can describe it)
		The
		Who
		Convention
		1965-1995
		Maximmum Doctor Martins
	- Back:
		The Bottom Line
		Shepard's Bush Green
		London W12 8QE
		Live music from:
		Deja Who
		Simon Townshend
		Animal Soup
		and Guests

3) 1995 WHO Convention Poster:  $10 including postage.
	- 16.5" x 23" poster
	- basically the same as the front of the T-shirt

For those who are interested please email me with your requests.
The organizers want to see if there is enough interest to bother
selling to American fans.  These things are a limited one time
only deal. They said they will not be reprinted.  If there is enough
interest in the next 2 weeks, then I will email you back with
all of the details.  I have nothing to do with this except to act
as the messanger between the mailing list and the convention
organizers.

SENSE:
------
10% of all sales (not 10% of the profits) will be donated to SENSE,
which is the National Deafblind and Rubella Association.

SENSE was founded in 1940 and provides advice, support, information
and services for individuals, their families and carers and the
professionals with whom they work.  Their prioriy is people who
are deafblind, but they also work with people who have a single
sensory impairment and learning disabilities.

Should you wish to make a further donation, or require further
information contact SENSE at:

	SENSE
	11-13 Clifton Terrace
	London, England N4 3SR

SENSE are a registered charity, No. 289868, Company No. 1825301

Cheers,

David Fiore
fiore@na.infn.it