New Fan Club & Magazine proposed

The following flyer was circulated at the convention.  Apparently along
with everything else, they're soliciting names for the periodical. I don't
know who is involved in this, I'm just passing it along.  Sorry for the
short notice, should have posted this earlier, but you know that backlog...

THE WHO FAN CLUB

I am interested in joining a new fan club, and letting its editors
relinquish their social life in order to slave over the magazine.  The
likely cost is to be in the region of [poundsign]15 per year.  Please hand
in to an organizer or return it to the address below before 1st October
1995.

Name:

Address:

My name for the magazine is:

Return to (ASAP): P. O. Box 8108
                  London SE18 2QY

I'll play at the opening of an envelope.
                        --John Entwistle