New versions

Aloha all,

   I just (finally) got my copies of the new Quick One and Sell Out.
A definate improvement over the originals.  But that has been
debated already here....
   My question is where does the US album Magic Bus fit into all this?
I presume it won't be remastered and expanded as quite alot is
now on Quick One.  Where is Pictures of Lilly and Circles going
to surface?  Studio Magic Bus?  It would seem that there was plenty
of time available to add these to the AQO.  Anyone know why/why not?
   Tahnks
John