Re: Made in Japan

Stig, re:
>missing stereo songs from the German LP.

Oh, I plan on doing a LOT more than that. Rather than us going to the trouble
of "fixing" "A Quick One" ourselves, I think we all need to make our
complaints known to Chris Charlesworth at the Fest and corner Jon Astley if
he shows up. Chris has a copy of my tape, which he says "...sounds better
than Jon's version..." I don't see what the problem is. I think we can also
convince Andy Makaie at MCA to either redo it or issue the stereo one as a
gold copy... I can't see us having to pirate the stupid thing to correct
their mistake... If anyone knows better, it's John Entwistle, who DOES have
"right of refusal" on these mixes. "Whiskey Man" sounds 100 times better in
stereo. Maybe I can get them to play my tape at the Who Fest?

As for clothes, I'm trying to get some custom made Who sweats--I'm not sure
if I have time to pull it off though...

WF <~