Made in JapanSun Dec 7 12:47:50 PST 1997

Hello fellow Who-listers

I've just recieved a tape from my friend in Japan containing
the 950627 concert with Ringo and The All-Starrs featuring John.
It was broadcast on the NHK. It's 90 min. long and starts off
with som backstage footage.

It contains the following songs

Don't Go Where The Road Don't Go
I Wanna Be Your Man
It Don't Come Easy
The Locomotion
Nothing From Nothing
No Sugar Tonight
People Got To Be Free
Boris The Spider
Boys
You're Sixteen
Yellow Submarine
I'm Your Captain
Honey Don't
Act Naturally
Back Off Boogaloo
Groovin'
Will It Go Round In Circles
Good Lovin'
Photograph

The No-No Song
With A Little Help From My Friends

so no My Wife, oh well.

Some time ago someone said that we should make DATs of the
missing stereo songs from the German LP. I also have this
LP (and in mint condition) but I think we should wait until
the reissues have all come out before we do anything. If by
that time there is still stuff that has not been reissued I
think we should make up a list and then compile a DAT of
what's missing. Or we might even make a CD-R!

I hope to meet a lot of you who-listers in London on
saturday but how will we recognise each other? I suggest we
all make a badge with the '@'-character on it, what do you
think?

See you saturday

Stig