Re: RnR HOF 500 songs that shaped rock

I've always preferred Baba O'Reilly to WGFA, though that's like saying
"I like Twelfth Night" over "Merchant of Venice".  As my English teacher
in high school said:  You don't judge Shakespeare, Shakespeare judges you."
This always gets people frisky (how dare someone judge me! It's not P.C.! I
embrace our differences and diversity! Oh, brother!)., but again replace
Shakespeare with your favorite era Who, and you're on the right track...

So I think they were just trying to be more, to use an overused word, eclectic
on this one...

Jeff