NOT AGAIN!

STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

This is ridiculous.  There is NO NEED for another fucking fight around
here.  So there was some argument about the request for his address.
DrJimmy, flame me all you want for what I'm about to say...I know how to
hit the delete key....

1)  Why the fuck did you jump on WF?  Many people criticized his need to
have the address- you were the only one who got personal.

2)  Why did you jump on Meg, who was just trying to be helpful to a
fellow Who fan?  Geez, someone means well, and nobody can even be POLITE
anymore.

This is ridiculous, and IMHO uncalled for.  I have tried to be calm about
this (I stayed detached from the whole Beatles fight), but I'm getting
upset, because Meg and WF are people that I respect and listen to, and
I'm sick of either of them getting shit because the like the Who.

So, of course, I'm expecting you to write back publicly and flame me to
bits...flame away.  I'm not gonna post anything regarding this publicly
anymore, but I urge you to think before you speak.  I've done nothing wrong.

Jason Hare
Queen and Who fanatic
hare@acsu.buffalo.edu
"Time is fleeting" RHPS