And now a word from your list maintainer...

Folks,

Normally, I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy, and I just let the list pretty
much run its own course.  Every now and then, I feel the need to jump in and
put on my "list-owner hat".  Please bear with me.

Usually, this is a nice, friendly list.  Occasionally, a couple of folks get
cross-wise with each other and decide to settle their diasgreement in a
public forum.  The Who mailing list is not an appropriate forum for arguing
with one another, particularly when things get personal.

If you've got a beef with somebody, please take it to private e-mail.

-> Paul <-

--
Paul M. Moriarty /\ pmm@mpath.com /\ +1 408 342 9933