Re: Box set

Kevin, re:

>1.  See Me Feel Me.  The listings have this as being from Leeds, but the
opening 45 seconds are clearly from the studio Tommy (I mean, you can hear
the PIANO for chrissakes!).  Who do they think their fooling?

That's another one of those songs where they decided to be "cute". You know,
like "A Quick One While He's Away" where they mix the studio version in with
the live version that could only be used as a special effect on Star Trek:
The Bald Generation? The intro IS the studio version and the rest of it IS
from "Leeds", previously unreleased. The REASON they did this (supposedly)
was because Roger hit the wrong note or something stupid (like we care?), so
they wiped that over with the studio version... Of course when I copied it to
tape, I just started it from the "live" part, which they could have done if
they really wanted to, but didn't...

So.... there you have it!

WF <~