Re: "Infamous" Chicago PT show

I had to see this show since it was about as close to Detroit as PT's tour
got.  After getting the word on the Toronto and New York shows with
Misunderstood and I Am An Animal etc I was totally psyched for this show.
 Unfortunately, Pete was pretty lame that night and the "highlight" (not) was
a 10 minute version of Save It For Later.  I've heard he was either with the
flu or drinking heavily at the time.  Nothing really shameful about the show,
it just happened to be the worst one of the tour.  The truely shameful shows
are from '80 and '81 when Pete was drunk or coked out of his mind.
Doug