Re: Mary Ann .......

Gary, re: "Mary Ann With The Shaky Hand"

Here's what's been released:

"b" side to "I Can See For Miles"
Stereo album mix from "Who Sell Out"
Mono album mix from UK "Who Sell Out"
Mono album mix from USA "Who Sell Out" (has quivering vocal ending)
Stereo album mix from "new" "Who Sell Out" (see above)
previously unreleased version from new "Who Sell Out"

Pete Townshend also performed the song acoustically in 1986 in Brixton and
was recorded for, broadcast by and pressed onto promo vinyl for "The King
Biscuit Flower Hour"...

So... there you have it...

WF <~ "... the lazy and fat will sit on you and me, if we don't watch out
they'll get the better of you and me..." PT 1966