Personal tastes.

I think most of us like more bands than just the Who.  If one is
going to put down the greatest band of all time (dispute it if you
wish, but their track record is untouchable; however, I LIKE the
Who more, but I don't wear blinders)  expect some criticism.   We all come
from different backgrounds with different views and opinions.  Let's
respect all of them.  It's ok to argue, but to say someone "blows" is
pretty much degrading themselves to high school commentary.

I find it possible to know as much about the Who like many on this
list without being fixated to the point of shutting out other bands
or types of music.  This how I find listening to music quite
enjoyable.