Re: Hate to disagree but...

Jon, re:

>This is just one person's opinion, but I have to disagree with WF's
>assessment that the European Polydor CD releases of the Who sound better
than the MFSL gold discs. The Polydor Tommy is crap.

Jon, I've already stated that the Polydor "Tommy" and "Who's Next" are
inferior to the MCA, likewise the same to the "Tommy" MFSL. However, the last
MCA pressing of "Tommy" sounds better than the MFSL.

As for "Quadrophenia", I totally disagree. I think the MFSL version sounds
very flat and am very disappointed with it... The Polydor version is almost
right up there with the CBS/Sony Japanese vinyl version. But, I can't play an
LP in the car...

WF <~