Re: Keith and WAY live?

Jay, re:

>Kilburn and Shepperton

Can't comment until I hear it myself. As for what they're working on. I got
the impression that they've got a few in the hopper all at the same time. I
believe that "Tommy" is being remixed as well as " Isle of Wight" and "Odds &
Sods". And, the live CD is being compiled... I plan on sending Jon a letter
in the next day or so, perhaps we can get a few things clarified?

As for Join Together... I think they made one stupid mistake on disc one...
What they did here was use the LA Amphitheater performance and substituted
the Radio City parts where the "guest" singers sang. The Radio City
performance was the better of the two shows (just compare the "Overture").
However, I'm sure their little "p" brains said, "Gee, let's not release that,
after all, West Wood One broadcast the thing for free!" At least they remixed
"Cousin Kevin" where Billy Nichols and What's his name drowned out John on
vocals...

WF <~