Re: The Hawker

Gary, re:

>..."SOMEONE"  has the sense to include the OTHER version on the remastered
Odds & Sods CD.

They NEVER do. I'll mention it in my letter, but I have a feeling the
response will be, "...those people can listen to the other version on their
old CD..."

I can't understand why they don't seem anxious to include the alternate vocal
version of "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere". It's the rarest of all the "officially
released" Who recordings and only appeared on the French "I Can't Explain"
EP... Something else is afoot regarding the Who versions of "Empty Glass" and
"Keep On Working" as apparently, they are "missing"... hMMM...

WF <~