Re[2]: Pete Smashing on Derelict tour

It was definately Rolling Rock.. Yea we thought Pete gave up drinking too,
that's why there was some discussion about this around his tour in '93
(must be in the archives).
I think/hope it was just a temporary relapse, or he was purposely trying to
recapture the feel of some of his old concerts.  Let's face it, his first
sober tour (Who '82) wasn't that great.
[I'm not trying to endorse drinking here...]

-David Schenfeld

Pete seemed perfectly sober at the Paul Simon benefit a couple of weeks ago.