Re: Re[4]: Pete Smashing on Derelict tour

While your sentiments are well placed concerning the responsibility of a
parent to be there for his/her child, you might as well lump in parents
who a)don't exercise enough, b)don't eat right, c) don't use seat belts,
d) climb mountains (me) , e)commute to work on a daily basis,
e)smoke cigarettes.

As for Pete, I have absolutely utterly no sympathy for someone who repeats such
behavior over a long period of his life and insists on having more kids (didn't
know about this).  Plus I wouldn't take much of my jibes too seriously... I'm
not politically correct nor will I ever be....

Thanks!   And, Party On, Pete!

Jeff