Re: Cover versions

Hope I'm not too late in adding a couple of my favorites:

  So Sad About Us - Shaun Cassidy.  Yes, the brother of David.  He did a very

  interesting album called Wasp with several unusual choices for covers.  It
was
  produced by Todd Rundgren and it sounds like it.  This was actually
released as a US
  45 and charted!  You should be able to find a used copy of the album
cheap-I would
  recommend it.

  Baba O'Riley/ The Kids Are Alright - The Tubes.  This is only available on
a videotape
  as far as I know, called The Tubes Live, it was released about 1982.  I
have no idea if it
  even in print anymore.  They did a nice job with the medley.

                                                                         John