re:Fourmost

Hmmm.  Well at first I thought, "Gotta cut back on that flu medicine. I'm
drain bamaged."
But no, in Dave Marsh's book, he mentions the Detours recording 'It Was You',
"though nothing came of the experience, the song was later recorded both by
the Fourmost, as a B-side, and by an American group, the Naturals."  Now,
Hanel's book is probably more accurate than the error-prone Marsh but I've
never seen/heard any version of the song.  Has anyone?
Doug