Re: Magic Bus on CD...

At 01:13 PM 11/16/95 -0500, you wrote:
>>I do agree with you regarding the vinyl album "Magic Bus". Although that
>>album has been slammed over the years that is the best version, true stereo,
>too.
>>By the way, does the "Magic Bus" CD have that version?
>
>Caught yah nappin'! NO, all the MCA CDs with the studio "Magic Bus", except
>for the new reissues, have the same badly done stereo mix, even in place of
>the long or short mono mix from the original vinyl (ie TKKA, Meaty Beaty...)
>Better hand on to that ol' album... So a "now, now" for you too!

The trouble with the album is that it won't fit in the CD-ROM on my computer.
I was hoping that nice version was on some CD. I'm still a few years behind on
Who CD's. I didn't buy my player until 1983 - first CD I ever bought was
"It's Hard".

This "Magic Bus" thread has been really interesting. I love this kind of stuff.
By the way, you can add to the list of "rumored to exist but I don't believe it"
the MONO store copy of the Decca "Magic Bus" album. I have the mono promo.
---
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803