Re: Magic Bus on CD...

I checked the 'Singles' CD, and, indeed, while the cover says 4:28, the
song goes for 3:17.  It now makes me pretty sad that I sold that Who
Collection Disc 2 that I once had.  I believe that that is the only CD
version (at least that I have heard) that contains the cool Magic Bus.  I
remember that, the first time I heard it, I thought something was odd.

P.S.  I am not enough of a fan of Magic Bus, though, to buy a whole CD
for an alternate version...