Just a dream?

Had a passing thought while watching TV today.  I saw an ad for a NASCAR
cruise.  I don't know how many of you on the list are familiar with it.
Someone charters a cruise ship, and the whole trip is based around NASCAR
racing, complete with drivers. Prices run slightly higher than normal cruises,
but not out of reach.  I have also heard of Star Trek Convention cruises.

There must be some enterprising, knowledgable people on this list who would
have some insight into the feasability of something like a "WHO CRUISE".
Would any remaining members of the band be willing to attend/perform?  The
possibilities are wide open.  Probably would require a lot of advertisment.
Respective agents would have to be involved, etc. etc.    READ $$$$$$$

I have seen a number of posts from people in the music industry.  Can this be
done???  Am I just dreaming?  What a great way to get a bunch of Who fans
together. We could trade wares & stories.  Maybe even hear some live solo
stuff, if we can convince PT, JE or RD to show up.     And for the more
obnoxious people???  Well we can always throw them overboard!!!!

Any comments, suggestions?

Fletch