Re: The Who Digest

> Lizie Borden, re:
>
> >isn't pete pretty much a "raging faggot" right now (and a closet one for
> years)?
>
> Hey, watch that temper of your's! I felt like I got smacked with your purse
> right through my monitor! BTW, that whole "Pete is gay" thing that came from
> the "famous" Timothy White interview, I have the WHOLE thing on promo vinyl.
> When Timothy asked Pete about "Rough Boys" and "Coming out", Pete said he
> "was not gay" and "people misundertood what he was saying..." Somehow when
> this interview was transcribed to Timothy's book, Pete's words were now
> different (anything to sell a book) Add "gullible" to your list of faults
> that need some "work".
>
> BTW, thanks for showing us "The Real You". Maybe you'd like to share with us
> the story of how your daddy did an "Uncle Ernie" and "Fiddled About" with yah
> when you were just a "nipper". BTW, if I had to guess (may I?) I'd bet you're
> studying to be a proctologist...

Funny thing...You tell me to shut up on this list with the personal
attacks, but not only do you continue your crap with another user
but you steal the flames that I posted about you a month ago.
When will you learn to shut up ? Can we please catch a break from
you ?

Ok Big shot ? Please....go join Who anonymous or something, you got
a real addiction problem...